Need help with a Mi Pulse product? You’re in the right place!
- Using a Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra
- Connecting the Mi Pulse HRM
- Caring for a Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra
- Warranty/Customer Service
Using a Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra
1. Connect the HRM to the Smart Bra
- Make sure Mi Pulse logo is facing up
- You will feel the pins snap into place
2. Moisten Sensor Pads
- Moisten with tap or bottled water.
- Your swear will keep pads moistened during your workout.
3. Tighten Bra
- Sensors must touch your skin to accurately record heart rate signal.
Connecting the Mi Pulse HRM
The Tri-Mode Mi Pulse HRM simultaneously transmits Bluetooth, ANT+, and 5.3kHz signals. When connected to a Mi Pulse smart sports bra worn by a user, the HRM will automatically turn on, then will shut off when the heart rate signal is no longer present.
Important: When connecting to a device, the HRM module must be attached a Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra worn by a user, with the sensor pads moistened.
Connecting with Bluetooth®
Specific Bluetooth connection procedure depends on the device and app you are using. Generally, the process is to open the settings for your app, find "add sensor", and select the Mi Pulse HRM sensor.
We've prepared video tutorials showing how to connect your Mi Pulse HRM to several popular mobile apps via Bluetooth. See below for a list of current device-specific connection videos.
Connecting with ANT+
Specific ANT+ connection procedure depends on the device you are using. Generally, the process is to open the settings for your device, go to the "sensor" menu, and add a "heart rate sensor". The Mi Pulse HRM will show as a 4 or 5 digit code.
We've prepared video tutorials showing how to connect your Mi Pulse HRM to several popular mobile apps via ANT+. See below for a list of current device-specific connection videos.
Connecting with 5.3kHz
Video Tutorial: Using Mi Pulse HRM with Gym Equipment
There is no pairing procedure for gym machinery using standard 5.3kHz telemetry systems. Simply begin using the machine while wearing your Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra & HRM and the machine will automatically detect the signal.
5.3kHz signal is intended to be used in very close proximity to the machine. If you move more than a few feet away from the machine, the connection will be lost.
Device/App Specific Pairing Instruction Videos
Use and Care of Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra
- Remove HRM from bra! Although it is sweat resistant, it is not waterproof. Immersing the HRM in water will void the warranty.
- Machine wash on cold, drip dry.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, or iron.
- Insert coin under the lip on the battery door and press in a quick downward motion until the battery door pops off.
- Ensure replacement battery polarity is identical (negative side must face circuit board).
- Press battery door firmly until it snaps into place.
The Mi Pulse HRM uses a CR2032 button cell battery
The Mi Pulse Smart Sports Bra is conveniently machine washable. Be sure to remove the Mi Pulse HRM from the bra prior to washing, although it is water resistant, it is not waterproof!
Care Instructions: Machine wash using a delicate cycle at 40c /104F with most common laundry detergents. Detergents with brightening agents, soap or fabric softener should not be used. Dry flat, hang dry or drip dry, Do not tumble dry, wring dry, iron or press with heat.
CR2032 Button Cell 1.5v. A battery is included with each HRM.
It depends on how often you use the HRM. Most users can expect approximately 6 months of battery life.
84% Polyamide 16% Elastane.
Filing a warranty claim
In the event your Mi Pulse product has failed within the warranty period, please fill out the warranty claim form.